Back to Work

After being unemployed for almost ten months, I return to work on July 29. Going back into the workforce has left me excited, but also nervous and uneasy. I guess it's normal, but part of me feels unsure about re-entering - for lack of a better term - the rat race. It helps that I like my employer, but only this time I'm going to have a plan. You'll forgive me if I don't offer details, but I want this blog entry to act as as a reminder of the promise I made myself after some long, hard months of soul searching and not a bit of depression. I'll be the first to admit that I don't like when people leave vague posts, so for the other person who's reading this, I apologize, but this one I'm keeping for myself.

As a consolation prize, I offer you this:
It's a cat who couldn't stop following me around when I was in Italy. He was a cutie and I miss the little fella.















Popular Posts